Introduction to VCS
VCS is a software package designed to manage communications between objects that are linearly expanded and geographically distributed, which is needed to facilitate voice and data transmission between remote control stations of network.
VCS implements all the benefits of a digital VCS platform.
VCS architecture manages subscriber networks of all sizes and topologies, using both the digital functions of VCS radio stations and analogue mode to facilitate a gradual upgrade to the new communication standard. Mixed mode can also be used when some websites operate in the same mode and others are in digital mode.
The Vcs architecture consists of three segments:
- Management segment (Network administrator).
- Base segment, including walkie-talkie connected to a permanent radio (mobile VCS station as control station) and repeater.
- User or subscriber segmentation (mobile and mobile radio)
The management segment implements control and monitoring functions
The dispatcher has full or partial access to the system radio server installed software on the PC. CVS software allows various platform functions, forming the basis of the system. The machine is linked to fixed stations, which are the control station for the system and repeater.
All repeaters are connected to each other via IP networks and
allow subscriber roaming and form a geographically distributed communications network.
The communication area may be adjacent and separate.
The number of radio seats and regulators is unlimited. Radio database for storing radio group data. When the subscriber digital radio enters the coverage area of the CVS network, it sends a request to the server and, in case of successful authentication, it is automatically registered.
System Solutions VCS
System Solutions VCS can support each system:
Number of VCS
- Number of subscribers: up to 22 000 subscribers in Dispatch Database
- Number of senders: 50
The number of Groups depends on the system configuration:
- Perfectness limit: 100 active group calls in which calls last for 15-20 seconds
- 3 transmissions per call.
- The panel can monitor up to 4800 coastal coordinates coordinates of 45 sq. Km.
Up to 50 consoles connected to a system that can monitor subscribers according to channel frequency.
- The number of tracking subscribers supported at each control communication segment of a system depends on the total load of the system and the configuration and structure.
Rules and alerts
The response time
Measures of signals
Increase the ability to monitor and coordinate the system
Request automatic and manual placement
Integration with Google Earth and other GIS services.
Contact us if you have any questions about pricing or technical issues.
Send message to us
If you have any questions, or questions, please fill out the form below.